Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box!

 I just got my Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box in the mail! I was super excited when I got approved for this box, because I haven't gotten a Vox Box in about a year. Click through to see what all I got!

 I kinda squealed when I opened the box. Influenster only gave one clue about what we'd be receiving, and that was BB Cream. 
 Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Fair/Light - $12.99

Man am I pleased to get this! Olay is a brand I really love and trust, so I have high hopes for this BB Cream.  The best part is that Influenster actually sent me the correct shade! I slathered this stuff on right away, and the texture is nice. I can't tell too much about the coverage at the moment, because I'm kinda sunburned (I had a great day at Kennywood yesterday =D)

The Claims:
"24 Hour Hydration and a splash of sheer color. This all in one skin perfecter, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer evens tone and refreshes dullness for flawless looking skin".
 Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles - $10.99 

This is the only product in the box I'm a little iffy about. How exactly does one review insoles? I guess I'm always up for a challenge though. I do find walking in heels pretty painful, so I'll definitely give these a go. 

The Claims:
"Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2" or higher. The offer immediate, long lasting comfort and an ultra soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot. They're proven to improve the way you feel in heels!"
 Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - $3.99-4.99

I was really excited about these. I see people get similar hair ties in their Birchbox all the time, and have always wanted to try one, but for some reason they're stupidly expensive for what they are. I have really thick hair that snaps most hair ties in an instant. Goody and I have a good track record though, their rubberized bands for textured hair are the only thing that don't snap off my head. I just tried one of these bands, and so far so good. 

The Claims:
"The embodiment of fashion and comfort from America's #1 Elastics Brand, the new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are the pretty solution to hot summer hair days". 
Sinful Colors Sinful Shine with Gel Tech polish - Steel Reserve - $2.99

I've been loving Sinful Colors lately, so I'm excited to have their brand new gel-type polish. I haven't tried a polish with this formula yet. I swatched Steel Reserve on a nail wheel and the application, pigmentation, and dry time were all amazing!

The Claims:
"Sinful Shine with Gel Tech Technology provides opulent, rich color and superb shine. The 32 Trend Right Shades are available for a limited time exclusively at Walgreens".


Over all I'm really, really pleased with and excited to try all of the products I received in my Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box. Look out for my reviews of all 4 products throughout the month of July.

Want an Influenster invite? Message me on Tumblr to get one.


All products mentioned in this post were provided to me by Influenster for review purposes. 



8 comments

  1. I got the Dr. Scholl's High Heel insoles from a BzzAgent kit (similar to Influenster) and I actually find them pretty nifty. I used to wear those little Dr. Scholl's insoles for just the balls of your feet, but these are so much better. I'm so jealous that you got the BB cream! I've also wanted to try those hair ties for a really long time...can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this box too! I can't wait to try out the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you are not sinful, how can you use their colours? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've said that during my last several posts containing Sinful Colors products, please get a new joke =(

      Delete
  4. I got mine yesterday as well! I really like the BB cream and the hair ties (I used both today). I am a bit iffy about the nail polish color because I use pinks all the time, but I will test it on my mom because she likes the color. For the foot inserts, I don't have a special event coming up until school starts, so I don't know how I'm going to review that =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm not loving the BB Cream, but I really like the hair ties and can't wait to try out the polish. I never really wear heels either, so I'm just going to wear them around the house a few times for testing purposes.

      Delete