Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash Review




 Pacifica, a vegan perfume company, recently launched a skincare line. These new product looked really intriguing, so I picked up the Sea Foam Complete Face Wash which Pacifica claims will "harness the powder of the ocean with marine extracts. Coconut water and natural actives come together in a gentle, sulfate free foaming cleanser that removes daily toxins and makeup. Deeply cleanser, balance, and refresh tried skin." Pacifica says this cleanser is suitable for all skin types. The Sea Foam Complete Face Wash was formulated without sulfates, parabens, petroleum, SLS, or phthalates. Pacifica is a 100% cruelty free, vegan friendly company. I bought my 5 fl oz bottle of cleanser for $11, which is slightly more than I'd like to pay for a cleanser. Pacifica products can be bought through the brand's website, at Target, and I believe at some Whole Foods grocery storses. This product was made in the USA.

 Pacifica's packaging is pretty nice in general, but I think their Sea Foam Complete Face Wash's packaging is particularly attractive. This cleanser comes in a light blue squeeze tube with a white, plastic flip top cap. The front of the tube features the Pacifica logo, the product name, and an orange and white flower. The back of the tube offers a full ingredient list and product description. This tube must always be stored upright or else it will leak. Packaging for this cleanser is recyclable.
 Pacifica's Sea Foam Complete Face Wash is a clear, thick, gel cleanser. I wasn't entirely sure what this cleanser would be like. I associate sulfate free products with not lathering much at all, so I thought it may be similar to Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk. However, this cleanser actually foams up nicely. Pacifica's Sea Foam Complete Face Wash is an extremely gentle yet effective cleaner. It washes away excess oil without stripping the skin and I should also mention that Pacifica's cleanser removers makeup like nobody's business - this stuff takes it all off, its better than any makeup remover I've ever used! I love using this cleanser in conjunction with Lush's Ocean Salt scrub, they leave my skin super soft and super clean. Keep in mind that Pacifica is a fragrance company, so you shouldn't be too surprised that the Sea Foam Complete Face Wash is strongly scented. This facial cleanser smells like coconuts, which isn't a scent I really like, but it doesn't smell bad. Fragrance isn't a good ingredient in skincare, but its the last ingredient in this product and its naturally derived, so I guess its not quite as bad.
I really like Pacifica's Sea Foam Complete Face Wash. Its very effective and leaves my skin completely clean yet balanced. The packaging is gorgeous as well. I'm so impressed by how well this cleanser removes makeup, that alone warrants the $11 price tag. I will almost certainly repurchase Pacifica's Sea Foam Complete Face Wash, and I think anyone out for a gentle, vegan friendly foaming cleanser should check it out too. 



Ingredients:
purified water, cocomidopropyl betaine (coconut source), sodium cocoyl glutamate (coconut source), sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate (coconut source) sodium cocoamphoacetate, decyl glucoside (corn source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin (vegetable), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin (vegetable), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, glycol stearate, carica papaya extract, lemon bioflavanoids, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, citrus acid, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, NaPCA, allantoin, nori extract, garcinia mangostana peel extract (mangosteen), camelia sinensis leaf extract (white tea), sea algae extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance (all natural).

Leave a Comment

  1. That's a great and really complete review. I think, I gotta have a look at that face wash, I just finished my Clean&Clear one and have only a little of my LUSH facial cleanser left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you like this cleanser if you try it. I love Clean&Clears cleansers, but this one beats them all out in my opinion.

      Delete
    2. awesome, good to know, I am still new to the array of beauty products here in the States, I am starting to finish all my German stuff and can't wait to dive into the beauty market here.

      Delete
    3. Have fun with that! I'd love to check out a German drugstore someday!

      Delete
  2. Great review!
    Do you think this would work will for severely dry skin? I'm on a hunt for things try will help my face stop feeling like it's shrinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While Pacifica says it's good for any skin type, I wouldn't personally recommend it for severely dry skin. I'd go for a creamy cleanser like the Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...