More English Beauty Goodies from Rae!




 My very dear friend Rae and I always swap gifts of products we can't get in each others countries for birthdays and holidays. I just received my birthday gifts from her. I can tell she was stalking my wishlist, cause she got me some stuff I've really wanted! I couldn't be more pleased, she always spoils me so much :3
 Soap&Glory Clarity Cleanser and Fabulipstick in Guavarama.
She sent me a palette that contained Guavarama for Christmas and I fell in love with it, so I was super happy to see it in this package! 
 Lush Lip Service Lip Balm. 
 NYC Rock Muse Smokey Top Coat
 NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara. This was the mascara I've wanted to try the most lately. You should see the brush on it, it's massive! 
 Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. This is my first bubble bar, actually, so I'm really excited to give it a try. Unfortunately our hot water tank just went down, so I don't think I'll be using it soon =( 
Lush Baby Ickle Bot Bath Bomb. This thing smells awesome and is pretty cute. :3
Thanks Rae <3

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...