Bronzer Swatches for Fair Skin




 Now that its well into spring, with summer right around the corner, it seems like everyone is busting out their bronzers. For those of us with very fair skin it can be hard to choose a bronzer that isn't too strong or unrealistic on our skin tones. Here are swatches of 7 bronzes and 2 products that kinda market themselves as bronzers (but really aren't). Remember to click the photo to enlarge them if you want a closer look.

 Heavy swatches 
Blended swatches. 

The bronzers are:
2. Bare Minerals Warmth
4. Bourjois Bronzing Powder
6. Avon Glow Bronzing Gel - Light Bronzer
7. BYS Matte Mosaic Bronzer - Pure Bliss

For Me, Benefit's Hoola and Essence's Bronzing Compact work out best for me. Bourjois' Bronzer isn't doesn't really do much for me.

What bronzers do you recommend? 

Leave a Comment

  1. Thanks for sharing these bronzer I love using L.A. Colors Bronzer in Bronze Glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! The Bourjois one isn't working out for you? :( That's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bourjois one is ok, the pigmentation is patchy and it's hard to pick up on a brush, but once its on it's a very natural bronzer. Not really worth the fussy application though.

      Delete
  3. I purchased some of these =o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never used bronzer haha but I'm definitely on board with products targeted towards fair skin!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit Hoola looks cooler toned than I imagined it to be. I guess I'm going to have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this post is very helpful! I'm in the market for a new bronzer! Thanks for sharing! :)

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...