Balea 3-in-1 Cleaning Cloths Review




 Balea is the home brand of the Canadian drugstore Shopper's Drug Mart. My friend Steph sent me a packet of their 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths in a swap a few months ago. I think out of the whole box this was one of the products that excited me the most, I love trying new skincare. Balea describes their 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths as "an easy and effective way to maintain a complete skincare regimen in just one step. They gently deep clean the skin to remove makeup, minimize pores, and moisturize the skin. Hypoallergenic, oil free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Gentle on eyes and safe for contact lens wearers". Balea also promises that these cleansing cloths contain good for you ingredients like chamomile, vitamin e, and triple tea complex. My packet contains 15 wipes. I'm unsure of this product's retail price. Balea products are not tested on animals. Ironically, these wipes were made in America.

 I love the packaging for these wipes. They come in a pretty blue packet. The Balea logo, product name, and a quick description are printed in silver font of the sticky flap (which actually stays closed!). A longer product description, directions, and a full ingredient list can also be found on the packet in both English and French. The packaging isn't really extraordinary in any way, I just really love the color of the packet.
[brand new]
 These cleansing wipes are awesome, really awesome. Each of Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths measures 15.2cm x 18.5cm (6x7in), so they're pretty average in size. Each towelette is quite moist. My one and only complain about this product is the scent, which kinda reminds of me licorice. Even that isn't a big deal at all. Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths remove every speck of a full faceo f makeup without needing to pre-moisten my face or rub it raw. Balea's towelettes can ever remove mascara, which is quite a feat. The best part is that these wipes are super gentle. So many facial towelettes have left my skin feeling tight or otherwise irritated, but not Balea's, they actually make my skin feel good!
[removing a full face of makeup with heavy eye makeup]
I really love Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths, they're a new favorite! I've used cleansing towelettes in the past that could remove all of my face makeup, but never one that could remove my eye makeup so well. Some eye makeup removes can't even compete with these wipes. My only minor annoyance is the licorice like scent, but I don't mind it too much. Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths are gentle and effective, I really couldn't ask for more. I want more of these wipes so bad! I've always wanted to go to Canada, and when I do get there I'm gonna stock up on these cloths. If you live near a Shopper's Drug Mart you must try Balea's 3-in-1 Cleansing Cloths! 

Ingredients:
Water, Cetearly Isononanoate, Ceteareth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cammellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Methylaparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane 1-3 Doil 

Leave a Comment

  1. What if I got you some that smelled like red licorice? ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...