Rimmel Nude ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Review




 Rimmel's newest eyeliner, the ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal seems to be a very big hit with every blogger that reviews them. Rimmel describes the formula of their ScandalEyes liner as "ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat proof, heat proof, humidity proof and scandal proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, safe for sensitive eyes." This pencil liner is available in ten shades, I only have one, Nude (005). Rimmel's ScandalEyes eyeliners contains 1.2g (.042oz) and retail for around $4. I bought my ScandalEyes pencil at Ulta, I only paid .98c for it after a coupon and a deal. Unfortunately, Rimmel, a sub-brand of Coty, continues to test on animals. This eyeliner was made in France.

 There isn't too much to say about the ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal packaging. These Rimmel eyeliners are made of black wood and are coated to match the color of the product. The pencils are topped off with a clear plastic cap. The Rimmel logo, ScandalEyes logo, a Union Jack, shade name, and some claims are printed on the pencil in silver lettering. This is a traditional eyeliner pencil, so it does need to be sharpened.
 A few years ago when everyone was wearing white eyeliner on the waterline, I tried two different ones and hated how they looked. I think my eyes might be too dark for that look. When nude eyeliners because the new waterline trend, I shunned them, figuring they would look awful on me as well. Because I could get it for just a buck, I decided to take a risk on Rimmel's nude liner and I haven't regretted it at all. The Nude shade isn't really nude for everyone, but it's suitable for the majority of skin tones. Rimmel's Nude is a light to medium, yellow flesh toned shade. This pencil goes on very opaque, which really surprised me. This shade is very brightening, but because of it's yellow base it looks a little off up close. This shade would probably be a little more flattering on a tanner skin tone.
 The texture of this pencil is somewhere between NYX' Slide On Pencils and Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner. Rimmel's ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner is a very soft, creamy pencil that's comfortable to use on the lash lines and waterlines. I haven't tested the wear for this liner on my lash lines, since it would barely show up, but I can only assume that it would last a really long time. Why? Well...it lasts 7 hours on the waterline. For real. That's about twice as long as most pencil liners last on my waterline. Even after that seven hours, there's still some left behind. That's some serious lasting power. Rimmel's ScandalEyes liners aren't very smudge-able, they seem to set straight away, but that may only be true about the Nude shade.
I've been wearing Rimmel's ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Nude non-stop! I love black liner on the waterline, but this flesh toned pencil has been a refreshing change. I can't find one negative about this product. This liner is creamy and a breeze to apply. The wear time is amazing. Have you ever had a nude pencil liner last seven hours on your waterline? Probably not, especially not one that costs $4. I can't recommend Rimmel's Nude ScandalEyes Eyeliner enough! Everyone needs this eyeliner. I'll definitely repurchase this pencil when I work my way through it, and I plan to pick up the Taupe shade as well. 


Ingredients:
Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffin, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Talc, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, BHT

May Contain: 
Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470)

Leave a Comment

  1. These eyes are very scandalous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these soo much i bought all of them haha sad i know but yeah :P haha

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to pick this shade up. I have one of these kind of shades by The Body Shop and it was a total dud. By the way; I tagged you in the Liebster Award, the post regarding it is on my blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...