Milani Announces Limited Edition Collections For Summer 2013




Next Month Milani will be releasing two limited edition collections:

They'll be releasing six new shades of their Shadow Eyez Pencils in the Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez Collection. I've yet to try these pencils, but I haven't heard a single bad review of them, so I'll definitely be on the lookout for these beautiful neutral shades. 

Milani will also be releasing two TanTastic Face&Body Baked Bronzers. Just like the Shadow Eyez waterproof pencils, I've never heard anything but glowing reviews for Milani's baked bronzers and blushes. 


These limited edition goodies will be available at Walgreens, HEB, and Fred Myers stores, and Milani's website. Pricing will vary by location. These products launch in May 2013. 

Leave a Comment

  1. yay!!!I just picked up the champagne one from the regular line & love it!You must get your hands on some!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I plan to! I really want Cafe au Lait.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for the new Shadow Eyez shades, I love the ones they have now x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...