Julep Strawberry Mint Lip Balm Review




 Julep's new Strawberry Mint Lip Balm contains coconut oil and vitamin E. Julep doesn't have anything else to say about this product. I received this lip balm in my March Julep Maven Box. This balm contains 4.7g (1.7 oz ) and sells for $8, or $6 if you have the Julep Maven discount. Julep products are cruelty free and made in America. Julep products can be bought through the brand's website, at the four Julep Nail Parlors located in Washington State, and in a limited selection at Sephora. Julep also offers a monthly subscription that sells for $19.99 per month, which is the most affordable way to try Julep's offerings.

The packaging for Julep's Strawberry Mint Lip Balm is plain, but kinda different. The tube is black and rectangular with a twist up mechanism at the bottom. I don't believe I've ever seen a square lip balm before. The front of the tube features the Julep logo and product name printed in playful pink lettering. The back of the tube offers a full ingredient list. The twisting mechanism on this tube is way too loose, touch it and turns, pushing product up. Aside from that, packaging is ok. The tube is recyclable. 
 Julep's Strawberry Mint Lip Balm has almost definitely bumped Maybelline's Baby Lips out of the #1 spot for lip balms in my life. This lip balm is just amazing. The second ingredient in this balm is coconut oil, which makes it quite melty, so don't carry it around in your pockets. Julep's Strawberry Mint Lip Balm is much more deserving of being called a lip butter than any actual lip butter I've tried. Why? Because it metls onto the lips and feels so smooth and rich. This balm sinks in quickly, but it leaves long lasting moisture and softness. I only apply Julep's balm twice a day, once in the afternoon and right before I sleep. I just don't need it more often. Julep's Strawberry Mint Lip Balm is great for both preventing and healing dry, chapped lips. My lips get ruined while I'm at work, and this balm heals them over night. I get amazing results when I use this balm in conjunction with Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub, my lips have never looked or felt better. This lip balm has a strawberry mint flavor, as the name implies. Though this balm is pink in the tube, it has pretty minimal color payoff.
Julep's Strawberry Mint Lip Balm is kind of fantastic. This is my new favorite balm, and by far the best product I've tried from this brand. I still think Julep's products are overpriced, $6-8 for a lip balm is pretty pricey, but its actually worth it. If you're going to try anything from Julep, make it this balm. It protects and heals even the worst chapped lips. I can't recommend it enough! I will almost definitely purchase this balm. 


Ingredients:
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Shea Butter, Ozokerite, Dipalmityol Hydroxyproline, Pomegranate Seed Extracts, Flavor, Castor Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzophenone 2, Titanium Dioxid, Sodium Saccharin, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Yellow 5, Red 7, Red 6 



this post contains affiliated links. this product was not sent to me for review. i obtained this product by redeeming rewards points earned via my affiliated link. i have received julep products for review in the past. 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...