Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Review




 Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist will "tone and hydrate with a refreshing blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, resveratol grapeseed oil and antioxidant rich organic juices for a fresh, radiant complexion. Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist is designed for all skin types and is ideal for daily use to keep skin hydrated and fresh." I got two samples of this facial mist recently. I bought one in the Juice Beauty Organics to Go Kit, and got another one in my March Ipsy Bag. Both samples are 1 fl oz (30ml). The full size contains 6.75 fl oz and retails for $22. I've never tried a facial mist or a spray toner, let alone a product that claims to be both, so this is a very intriguing product. Juice Beauty is a cruelty free brand that only produces vegetarian and vegan friendly products. All Juice Beauty products are made in America. Juice Beauty products can be bought through the brand's website, at Ulta, and select spas, salons, and Whole Food grocery stores.

 My sample bottles are tall and thin, and made of slightly frosted plastic bottles, topped with a white spritzer cap. The spritzer has a clear cap that actually stays on. The bottle offers the Juice Beauty logo, product name, a certified organic badge, product description, and full ingredient list. Very informative, especially for a sample. The size of the bottle makes it perfect for tossing in your bag and taking it along wherever you go. The spritzer is actually great for this type of product, it delivers a nice, fine mist, but I will warn you that it jams easily, making it impossible to use. One of my bottles an no longer we used because of this product, so now I'm refilling one bottle from the other.
 I had no idea what to expect out of Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist and after using about 3/4 of a bottle, I still don't really know what this product does. I've tried it as a toner, like sprayed onto a cotton pad and wiped over my face and felt like it didn't do much of anything. I've sprayed it directly on my face and yeah it feels nice for a bit, but is that really all it does? I suppose it would be refreshing in summer, especially if you store this spray in the fridge between uses. I don't feel like Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist actually provides any moisture to the skin. Really I can't believe that this product has any legitimate benefits. I've just been using this mist after I've finished my skincare routine, but before I apply any makeup, hoping that it will seal in some moisture or something. This is not meant to be a setting spray, and I don't recommend using it over makeup, though it won't ruin your foundation.
My feelings about Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist are pretty negative. It feels nice on the skin, but it doesn't seem to have any real results. It doesn't do much as a toner, and really what makes a facial mist necessary? Especially one that sells for over $20 (though I gotta say you get a good amount of product). I don't know, I've never felt the need to spritz my face with anything. Maybe this product would benefit someone with dry skin, but otherwise, skip Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist, it seems like a silly, gimmicky product...and it smells like disinfectant. Icky. 


Ingredients:
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, vegetable glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, rosa canina (organic rosehip fruit extract)*, decyl glucoside, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/ succinate, vitis vinifera (grape seed extract), avena sativa (oat extract), rosa damascena (rose oil extract), sodium benzoate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) pure essential oil

Leave a Comment

  1. I received this in one of my boxes and I wasn't that impressed either. I have super dry skin and it did nothing for me :(

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =( sucks that it didn't work for you either.

      Delete
  2. I received this in my Ipsy bag, last month I think it was. I swear it leaves my face feeling sticky :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it makes my face feel a little bit sticky too if i go overboard on it.

      Delete
  3. I agree...it feels really nice on the skin, but didn't really do anything for it. Such a shame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sorry this product didn't work out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...