Weekend Work Look ft. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette




 Ugh. Friday. While most of the working world spends their week awaiting it, I spend my week dreading it. Why? Because Saturday and Sundays suck for me. I work in a restaurant as a kitchen supervisor, which really isn't the most glamorous job (at least I'm not a dish washer), but I love my coworkers and it lets me go on power trips as often as I like...and I'm pretty good at it. My job is stressful, sweaty, greasy, and in general, unpleasant. My favorite part of preparing for my working weekend is coming up with a new, kinda neutral eye look with my beloved Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. I liked the look I came up with this week and I thought I'd share it. Follow along with your Naked2:

 Step 1: Prime the eyelids.

Step 2: Pat Chopper over the inner third of the lid.

Step 3: Pat YDK over the middle third of the eye.

Step 4: Pat Suspect over the outer third of the lid.

Step 5: Blend the three shades where they meet to create a seamless look.

Step 6: Highlight the inner corner with Bootycall.

Step 7: Blend Tease into the crease.

Step 8: Deepen the outer V with just a touch of Busted mixed with Snakebite.

Step 9: Highlight under the brow and blend out the edges with Foxy.

Step 10: Line the upper lash line with a black liquid liner or Blackout.

Step 11: Re-line the upper lash line with a gold liquid liner.

Step 12: Tightline with a black pencil liner.

Step 13: Line the lower lash line with a gold eyeliner.

Step 14: Line the waterline with a nude eyeliner.

Step 15: Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
 I plan to finish this look with a dusty rosy blush and just a clear gloss. Nothing exciting. Is anyone interested in seeing more Weekend Work Looks?
Products Used:
Tarte Clean Slate Creaseless Primer 
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen 
BYS Pearlised Eyeliner - Gold 
Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner - Black Flash
NYX Slide On Eyeliner - Glitzy Gold
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl - Nude
Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara
theBalm What's Your Type? The Body Builder Mascara 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...