Soap&Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Review




 Soap&Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It is a "simple solution for large pores and clogging." this product is infused with a "special fruit acid formula to leave skin looking brighter and more radiant". Scrub Your Nose In It is a multi-tasking product, it can be used as both a scrub and a clay mask. Scrub Your Nose In It contains 125ml and retails for £7.50. I received a tube of Scrub Your Nose In It in a swap with my English friend Rae, who always knows exactly what to send me. Soap&Glory products are readily available in the UK and throughout Europe, but are exclusively sold at Sephora in America, at very inflated prices. I'm unsure if Scrub Your Nose In It is available at Sephora. Soap&Glory products are not tested on animals. This product was made in the United Kingdom.
 Like all Soap&Glory products, Scrub Your Nose In It has adorable packaging. I love the cheeky style many English beauty products are packaged in and Soap&Glory epitomizes that. Scrub Your Nose In It comes in a pink squeeze tube with a pink flip top cap. The front of the tube features the Soap&Glory logo, the product name, and several claims. The back of the tube offers more claims, a full ingredient list, directions, and company info. Cute but informational and functional packaging. Good job, Soap&Glory.
 Scrub Your Nose In It is a light blue, creamy scrub with a slightly gritty texture. This 2-in-1 scrub/mask has a kaolin clay base, which is a great ingredient for absorbing oil and drawing impurities from the skin. Scrub Your Nose In It's exfoliating particles are very small and not overly harsh, it's a nice happy medium between the harsher scrubs I enjoy like Lush Ocean Salt and St. Ives Apricot scrub, and scrubs that are a little too gentle like Clean&Clear's Fruit Infusions. While I think Scrub Your Nose In It is a gentle scrub, I don't feel like it's suitable for sensitive skin. Scrub Your Nose In It has a cooling sensation that quickly transitions into a strong tingle which would almost definitely irritate delicate skin. I don't know if I was spoiled by the lovely scents of other Soap&Glory products, but I hate the way Scrub Your Nose In It smells, it has a medicinal note to it that I don't appreciate.
I love this product as a scrub. It delivers just the right amount of exfoliation. I use Scrub Your Nose In It twice a week as a scrub and it really aids in oil control while sloughing off dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, not irritated, and a little bit cool, which is a nice little bonus.
 I have mixed feelings about using Scrub Your Nose In It as a mask. The results are amazing but the process is a little uncomfortable. Soap&Glory suggests applying a thing layer and leaving it on for just three minutes. I can barely keep this mask on for three minutes, the longer it's on the more tingly it get, almost to the point that it burns. The near-burning feeling is my cue to rinse it off. Removal can be a little difficult, this mask is stubborn, which is strange since it doesn't fully dry in three minutes. As you rinse Scrub Your Nose In It away, it exfoliates the skin as well, getting two two jobs done at once. So this mask is a little uncomfortable and stingy, but the results are so worth it. Scrub Your Nose In It leaves my skin soft, glowy, and more even in tone. This scrub/mask purges the skin initially, but it really seems to calm the skin over time. I use Scrub Your Nose In It as a mask only once a week; more often would be too irritating.
I really like Soap&Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It as both a scrub and mask. It really seems to purify the skin and it exfoliates well. This definitely is not a product suited for sensitive skin, but it will work wonders for you if you have combo to oily acne prone skin. I'm going to keep using this product three times a week, twice to scrub, and once as a mask. This routine really seems to be working for me. If Soap&Glory products are available to you, and this product is appropriate for your skin type, please check it out. Scrub Your Nose In It is a little bit expensive, but the results warrant the price in my opinion. I'll repurchase this product if I have the opportunity. 



Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Solum diatomeae (Diatomaceous earth), Glycerin, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Montmorillonite, Stearic acid, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Lauric acid, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, Xanthan gum, Methylparaben, Limonene, Ethylparaben, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Acer saccharum (Sugar maple) extract, Dipropylene glycol, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Leave a Comment

  1. Newest follower here! I found your blog through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more :)

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, found your blog through the Brightside Blog Hop. I'm following you on Bloglovin' now :) I'm loving your posts (what I've glanced at so far) ... I use a lot of the same products. I love Soap & Glory ... I feel like the company is a bit underrated here in the states. Never used their pore-refining scrub before, but I've been looking for a product like this so I might have to check it out. I'm excited to look through the rest of your posts, awesome :)


    Amanda
    www.hushbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! =D I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I agree that Soap&Glory needs more American love.

      Delete
  3. That pink is so cute! I'm not following you, can't wait for more posts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...