Show Me The Samples! Tag.




I'm pretty sure this tag is a thing. I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember where. If it isn't a thing...it is now. I'm a blogger and I'm always trying something new, so I always grab every sample I can...and they kinda pile up. I figured I'd use this post to showcase my sample stockpile. I'd love to see a post of yours, so leave a link in the comments!


 Deluxe Skincare samples from Benefit, LA Fresh, Juice Beauty, and Josie Maran
 Skincare sample packets from Balea^, L'Occitane^, and Minerals by Bee*. That L'Occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream is kinda amazing.
Deluxe hair samples. All three are from Ipsy and I love them all!
 Shampoo&Conditioner samples from the Target Beauty Bag. I hate samples like these. 
 Lotion samples from Soap&Glory^, Island Sugar^, and Minerals by Bee*. I think by now we all know I think Minerals by Bee is super shady, but really, LOTION IN A SAMPLE PACKET
 My favorite kind of samples...Mascara samples! theBalm, Pop Beauty, Too Faced, Benefit, and Urban Decay make up this part of my stash.
 Primers, illuminators,BB creams, galore. Brands range from Benefit, Hard Candy, Tarte, Pixi, and Dr. Jart.^
 Loose indie pigment and glitter samples from Victorian Disco*, CandyCrush Cosmetics*, SALTY Cosmetics, and Minerals by Bee*. 
 Pressed eyeshadow samples from theBalm, Coastal Scents, Yaby, and CandyCrush Cosmetics*
These are stupid and hardly a sample. 
This is the perfume sample pile. Within that box is literally hundreds of perfume samples. My next door neighbor is an Avon^ representative and she gives me stacks and stacks of their samples. I don't have the heart to tell her I almost never use them. =(
Cheek and Lip samples from Benefit, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Buxom, and Bare Minerals

I'm on a mission to finish these all. 

Please share your stash of samples with me in the comments. 


disclaimer:
Products in this post marked with an * were sent to me for review
Products in this post marked with a ^ were gifted to me
Unmarked products were either payed for by me, or gifts with purchase, or obtained in a sample subscription service.

Leave a Comment

  1. There are some great products in there!

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...