Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment Review




 Organix is a drugstore hair care line that offers a huge selection of products. This brand has always appealed to me, but I never grabbed anything from them. A while ago I caved and bought the Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment. Organix says this product will "renew your hair's inner health with argan oil, nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamin e. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment is a deep conditioning, exotic formula to add brilliant shine and create lush softness without leaving any heavy residue that can weigh hair down". Not surprisingly, this product contains very little argan oil, but that doesn't keep Organix from making some big claims on the trendy ingredient's behalf. Organix claims that their Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil line contains "a unique, precious blend of Moroccan Argan Oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft, restoring shine and softness while strengthening and creating soft, seductive, and silky perfection." I got my 8fl oz (237 ml) tub at Ulta for free on a BOGO deal, I believe it regularly retails for about $7. Organix is a total misnomer, there isn't anything organic about this brand, but at least it's cruelty free. This hair treatment was made in America.
 I think the thing that most appeals to me about Organix is their packaging. It's really vibrant and eye catching and I like the way each line of products is color coordinated. The Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment comes in a recyclable, oval shaped, sky blue tub topped with a gold lid. The tub is covered with information. The front of the tube features the product name, Organix logo, and a description of the formula. The back of the tub offers a longer description, directions, and a full ingredient list. Good job, Organix, its not every day a company creates good looking, informative packaging.
 Organix' Intense Moisturizing Treatment is a dense, but not overly thick, off white cream. Organix recommends smoothing or combing a small amount through wet hair, applying it from root to tip. For best results you're instructed to cover your hair with a towel or shower cap. For me, and my thick, tangly hair, I rub about half a palmful through my hair and twist it up with a clip, leaving it in for roughly 5-8 minutes (Organix recommends 3-5 minutes). The Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment can be a little stubborn to rinse out, it really bonds to the hair. Once rinsed out, I notice an immediate difference in my hair. This treatment is excellent for detangling, it undoes my most stubborn knots with absolutely no effort. This product really seems to deep condition my hair, softening it and keeping it silky and shiny without adding any weight to my hair. I follow up with the matching Weightless Healing Dry Oil to really seal the moisture in. By the way, Organix' Moroccan Argan Oil line smells great, it has a sexy musky floral scent that clings to the hair.
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment is a nice hair mask to use once a week or so. I prefer a straight up hair oil, but this will do in a pinch. I really love how well Organix' treatment detangles and keeps my hair silky. This product has never weighted my hair down or made my hair or scalp oily. Plus it makes my hair smell great. I recommend Organix Intense Moisturizing Treatment if you have dry or easily tangled hair. This product truly lives up to it's claims and I can really appreciate that. I won't repurchase this product right away, but I can definitely see myself grabbing another tub one day, and I'll definitely be trying more from Organix. 



Ingredients:
Water, Behenrtrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth 20, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium 11, Dimethiconol, Parfum, Lanolin Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Pantheol, DMDM Hydatonin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchlorothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5 

Leave a Comment

  1. Great review, this products sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember getting this =o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty good impulse buy, no? =D

      Delete
  3. Sounds nice! I'm gonna have to try this :) i think I'll love the scent and I never find any scents that honestly stick to my hair :/ I've been using their argon oil that in the pour out bottle and its great too but doesn't smell like anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sucks that scent doesnt stick in your hair =( how is the bottled oil?

      Delete
  4. I use the light version of the oil in this line for my hair on nearly a daily basis and its the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've never tried anything from this brand before xx
    Lisa @ MISS LISA.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...