Little Avon Haul

 Three items $11 even.
The Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover was 99c, so I thought I'd give it another whirl after using it on and off for years. 

I forget how much the Mega Impact eyeliner in Black Flash is, but its one of my favorite eyeliners of all time. This product was discontinued for a while, but the formula is great, I knew Avon would have to bring them back!

The last product is the Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance. I'm almost definitely going to return this! I swatched and right away realised that it had almost no color payoff and more shimmer than you'd think. Pretty color though. 

3 comments

  1. Nice haul, I have never tried any Avon products before... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten anything from Avon so I'd love to see some reviews of these products! Apparently they're quite hit and miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love they eye makeup remover! I think it works great and is so gentle on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete