Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Bubble Bath Review




 Bath&BodyWorks encourages you to "bath yourself in fragrant luxury with our pampering bubble bath. Nourish your skin and your sense with this vitamin rich, soothing bath experience." I previously gave the Midnight Pomegranate Bubble Bath a good review, so I picked up another bottle in another scent that I love, Paris Amour. This is the first full size Bath&BodyWorks product I've ever paid full price for, which felt really weird. This Bubble Bath contains 10fl oz (295ml) and retails for $12, which is pretty expensive for a bubble bath. Bath&BodyWorks offers a bubble bath for ten of their most popular scents. Bath&BodyWorks is a cruelty free brand, all of their products are made in the USA.
 Bath&BodyWorks Bubble Baths come in the standard Signature Collection packaging. A recyclable, clear, hourglass shaped plastic bottle. Paris Amour's cap is a dark pink with a pop up dispenser. Paris Amour has very appealing label art work. A large, metallic pink bow is the focal point of the label. The Eiffel Tower sits in the background against a pink sky. The back label offers a product description, scent description, and a full ingredient list. I can see why Paris Amour is such a popular scent, just from the packaging alone.
 Paris Amour Bubble Bath is a viscous, shimmery pink champagne liquid. Don't worry about the shimmer, it doesn't show up on the skin or in the tub. I use about a capful and a half to produce a decent amount of bubbles, enough to cover the surface water in my average sized bath tub. The bubbles are fairly long lasting, they start to dissipate after twelve to fifteen minute. Really this is just a standard bubble bath, I highly double Bath&BodyWorks claim that the formula is "vitamin rich". What makes Bath&BodyWorks Bubble Baths special is their scents..well really I guess that is true for most Bath&BodyWorks products.
Paris Amour is definitely in my top three Bath&BodyWorks scents. Described as a "dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms, and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris." While I wouldn't immediately associate this scent with France, I do find it very springy and a little romantic. The scent is a light floral-musk mixture with a soft, bubbly, fruit hint to it. The Bubble Bath doesn't impart a lot of fragrance on the skin, but it's pretty fragrant in the bath. 
I think Bath&BodyWorks Bubble Bath are really nice. They create a fair amount of bubbles with not too much product. Packaging is attractive and there's a nice selection of scents. Obviously I recommend Paris Amour. They're very overpriced in my opinion, but Bath&BodyWorks almost always offers a sale or coupon, so you can get a bottle for a more reasonable price. If you don't mind paying a little extra for a bubble bath with a scent you know you'll love, definitely check out Bath&BodyWorks Bubble Baths. I'll repurchase, but only with a coupon. 

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium c14-16, Olefin Sulfonate, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Powder, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Phoospholipids, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth 20, PGG 5 Ceteth 20, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazoline, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropinal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 33, Red 40, Yellow 6

Leave a Comment

  1. I want to try something by Bath and Body Works SO bad, especially their hand sanitizers (is it weird?). The scent in this one sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I hope you have the chance to try their products soon!

      Delete
  2. I quite enjoy this product n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris Amour is probably one of my absolute favorites from Bath and Body Works. UGH LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITS SO GOOD. I only like Midnight Pomegranate and Into the Wild better than Paris Amour.

      Delete
  4. I like this scent too! But my fave is secret Wonderland :) probably Bc its a cheap play on Alice in Wonderland lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...