Ulta Haul ft. Too Faced and Juice Beauty

 I hauled. Ulta had a couple deals, and I got a small bonus from work, so I self-spoiled. Well I didn't just self spoil, I also took Deano and Mummy for delicious lunch of chicken sammiches. But on to the stuff yinz care about. 
My real reasoning behind going to Ulta, the Juice Beauty Organic To Go Kit.  I tried a moisturizer from them a few months ago, and while it wasn't fantastic, I wanted to try more of their products, because I like the brand's concept. This six piece kit was $29, all of the samples are very, very generously sized. 
 Included in the kit:
Antioxidant Serum
Green Apple Peel
Hydrating Mist
Nutrient Moisturizer
and
Cleansing Milk
+
Bonus Bamboo Wash Cloth. Very soft! 
 I also got a little Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer as a gift with purchase. 
 Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Kit - $19 
I had my eye on this kit when it was out for Christmas. I kept avoiding it, I wasn't even going to buy it today, but it kept calling to me, and it was the last one. This kit contains:
Lashgasm Mascara
Shadow Insurance
Primed&Poreless
Lip Insurance
and
Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
 A NYX Slide on, Glide on eyeliner in Glitzy Gold - $7.99
The color and texture of this eyeliner is amazing! Why haven't I tried the Slide on, Glide on pencils before? 
L'Oreal Colour Caress Wet Shine Stain in Coral Tattoo - $7.99
I've heard loads of hype about these glossy stains, comparing them to a YSL product that's also raved about, so I grabbed one. They seemed to be much cheaper at my Ulta than I've seen/heard about elsewhere. I had a really hard time choosing my shade, but in the end I chose a coral, because that's a safe bet for me. 
Organix products were BOGO, so I snatched two of their Moroccan Argan Oil products; the Dry Oil Spray and Intense Moisturizing Treatment. I've been extremely interested in trying this line of products for at least a year, but never found that good of a deal on them before. I got both products for just $6.99

6 comments

  1. Nice haul! I also had my eye on the Too Faced set but for some reason forgot to put it on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame you didn't get it, everything is really decently sized.

      Delete
  2. My favourite part was the delicious lunch provided by Mary n.n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were damn good chicken sammiches.

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! One little word of caution, be careful with the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. I bought the one for sensitive skin a while ago, but everytime I used it, my face got so red and irritated, so if you have sensitive skin, just really be careful since I think the one in this kit is the full strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the sensitive peel, but thanks for the warning, I'll definitely do a patch test for it.

      Delete