Small But Exciting Maybelline Haul




 I just came back from grocery shopping at Walmart and I found some exciting Maybelline goodies! I didn't want to grab lots of stuff, but I couldn't resist these products. I've been looking for two of them for a couple weeks. 
 Clean Express Classic Eye Makeup Remover - $4.97
I'm always on the look out for that one makeup remover that REALLY works for me. Maybelline just put out a collection of four new makeup removers, so I grabbed the one that sounded most promising. This eye makeup remover supposedly has a gel based formula and is oil free.
 Limited Edition Baby Lips Lip Balm - Coral Crush - $2.97 
I'm a huge baby lips fan, and an even bigger fan of coral lips, so when I heard there was a limited edition coral shade, I started hunting immediately. My Walmart is pretty good at stocking limited edition and new releases, so it was the first place I looked, but my search was fruitless. That changed today when they had a huge endcap display of all of them limited edition shades. I think I might go back and grab the melon shade as well. 
Color Whisper Lipstick - Berry Ready - $5.94
These lipsticks are supposed to be Maybelline's answer to Revlon's Color Burst Lip Butters, which I like but  don't love. Most of the Color Whispers at my Walmart were compromised, so I didn't have a full range of colors to really choose from even though they were all present. I chose Berry Ready, thinking it'd be sheerer than it is, but I still like the color. It's pigmented and so smooth and comfortable, I'm liking it already. 

Also, let's all welcome back NHL Hockey! Let's go Pens. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I like, i like a lot can't wait to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should of go the waterproof eye makeup remover! It's the same formula as my fave express care eye makeup remover that you can only get in the Oceania/Asia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next time, I'm always trying new makeup removers! Thanks for the tip, Tips!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...