Sleek Sparkle2 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Swatches




 Swatches of Sleek's Limited Edition Sparkle2 Holiday Eyeshadow Palette. I believe this palette is already discontinued, but I wanted to share the swatches anyway, because the colors and textures are amazing. I separated the shades into quads for swatching purposes. Each swatch was applied with a sponge tip applicator over Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
 L2R:  Chocolate Penny, Festive, Blue Spruce, Gold Ribbon
 L2R: Mulled Wine, Glitz&Glamour, Truffle, Tinsel 
L2R: Mistletoe, Twinkle, Illusion, Starry Night. 

How amazing are these?

Leave a Comment

  1. amazing palette! Thanks for sharing this, I'm going to see if I can find it anywhere I really like it. I think it would be so perfect for different coloured smokey eyes for nights out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really would! I think the last four look like they're straight out of the UD Smoked palette.

      Delete
  2. oh my glob i am crying this is such a beautiful palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a beautiful holiay palette!! I have their heaven and earth which actually made me fall in love with neutrals again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sleek palettes! I'm glad Heaven&Earth worked out so well for you, I'm currently feeling that way about my Naked2.

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous! Not sure I'd have much use for that many sparkle shadows but they're always fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used them for a look yet, but I can't wait to!

      Delete
  5. such a pretty palette!I just bought the one in oh so special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...