My 2012 Favorites




It took two hours, two people, and a spreadsheet, but I compiled my 2012 favorites. This year I've tried over 150 products, and these are the 20 or so that captured my heart the most. 

Makeup: 
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Fair - Review
Maybelline FitMe Foundation - Review
Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer - Review
Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch - Review 
Revlon 3D PhotoReady Mascara -Review
theBalm Shady Lady Vol2 Palette - Review 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Review
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Review 
Avon MegaImpact Eyeliner - Review
L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Balm - Rose Elixir - Review

Tools:
Avon Precision Grip Tear Drop Blender - Review 
Essence Powder Brush - Review
Gloss Angled Eyeliner Brush - Review

Skincare:
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes - Review 
Clean&Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser - Review 
Olay Pore Refining 2-in-1 Cleanser&Scrub - Review 
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Review 

Hair Care:
Lush Caca Rouge Henna Hair Color  - Review 
Aveeno Nourish+Conditioner Leave in Treatment - Review 

Nails:
Zoya - Charla - Review 
Revlon Posh Nail Enamel - Review 

Bath&Body:
Bath&BodyWorks Sweet Pea Shower Gel - Review
Bath&BodyWorks Wild Citrus Sunflower Shower Gel - Review
I Love Lots of Bubbles Lemon&Lime Shower Gel/Bubble Bath - Review

Scents:
Bath&BodyWorks Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist - Review
Bath&BodyWorks Midnight Pomegranate - Review 

Others:
Dean
Hot Cheetos
Tumblr
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Coffee
Dr. Pepper
Pierogies
Eat n Park
Oportos
Ulta
Tell me your 2012 Favorites, or link me to your post! 

Leave a Comment

  1. I love favorite posts! Coffee is always on my list too! My favorite are those DD Kcups in peppermint mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love favorite posts too, cause I'm always nebby about what other people use and like! My favorite KCups are Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee and. Donut House Collection Chocolate Glaze Donut. They're opening a DD right up the street from me, I'm hoping they sell KCups there so that I can try more flavors!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love that you already had reviews for all of your favorites products.

    xx
    http://thescarletjamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like to try stuff out thoroughly before I put them on my favorites!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the roundup! I love how you've put everything so neatly :) Much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...