Ulta Haul ft. Tarte&EcoTools




My wonderful boyfriend Dean took me to Ulta today for some spoilage :3. He bought me a few goodies, here they are:
 Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio - $9. 
I've been looking for this primer set for a while now, I checked both Sephora and Ulta and couldn't find it, but I scored in in the little impulse buy section today. This set contains two Clean Slate primers and one 360 Creaseless Eye Primers. These are pretty generously sized, so I think its a good deal for $9. I haven't tried anything from Tarte before, this should be a good way to sample the brand. 
 EcoTools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set - $11.73
Another set I've been wanting for a while now, but I never wanted to invest $15 in it. EcoTools says that these are limited edition, and other sources say that they're only available at the holidays, but I call bull on that. I see these available year round at multiple different stores. The handles on these are really nicely designed, and like all EcoTools brushes, they're super soft. 
 Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks - $4.29
I've been running a little low on good makeup remover lately, and have been wanting to try these innovative little sticks, so I grabbed a 24 pack. They're pricey for what they are, but I needed to quell my curiosity. 
Black Hair Clip by Karina  - FREE. 
This clip was originally $5, but I spent $5 of my UltaMate Rewards and got it for free. I've never heard of this brand before, but whatev. My beloved H&M neon translucent green clip recently SNAPPED INTO FOUR PIECES FOR NO APPARENT REASON and I needed to replace it. 

Thanks to Deano again for spoiling me. :3 

I also went to Wet Seal and picked out four pairs of underwear because they were marked down to $1.99 each. Sweet deals amirite? It gets sweeter. When I went up to register each of them rung up for 80c each. score. I wish I bought more :( 

Leave a Comment

  1. Those brushes are cute! Ive never tried tarte either...as soon as I would have saw .80 cent underwear I would have ran back lol that haul was nice of the deanster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brushes really are cute, they're smaller than they look in the package though! I pulled them out and they're like mini-kabukis!. I'm going to go back on Monday and get a couple more pairs..because 80c underwear. Isn't he wonderful? :3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Tarte primers!! Actually I love anything Tarte :) I adore their blushes! Great finds!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tarte, their primers are really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try out something from Tarte! Seriously! I've heard great things about their blushes hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great haul. I'm going to look for that tarte set because ulta is offering 20% off on high end brands this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Lov the brush kit!
    Trying to get 100 subs... Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...