Newly Released Drugstore Goodies (Collective Haul from Ulta, Target, and Walmart)

Ok, well not everything is a new release, but a fair amount of it is, and I didn't buy everything I wanted, I'm pacing myself. Lets start off with what I got at Target. 
 Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo&Conditioner -$5.13 for both with a $1 coupon. 
 Revlon Moon Candy Nail Art Duo - Galactic - $6.99
 ELF Makeup Mist&Set - $3
 ELF Brush Shampoo - $3 
 ELF Kabuki Face Brush - $6 - This is one good ass brush! 
 From Walmart I goth the new Nearly Naked products by Revlon. 
 They were $7.48 each. I got the foundation in Vanilla and the pressed powder in Fair. 
Found at Ulta; EcoTools brand new Everyday Length Lash System -$5.99. EcoTools released 5 sets of false lashes about two weeks ago, this is the first I've seen them. Each set includes a spoolie and glue. The packaging is creepy, and I have to say the lashes don't look very good (not that I'm much of a lash wearer), but I let curiosity get the best of me. 
 Essence Volumizing Lash Powder - $3.49. This also included a tiny spoolie. 
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara - $9.99, will be free after rebate. I orginially wasn't going to try this mascara, but with the free rebate, why not? 

I also picked up some cotton rounds, and my beloved Olay Pore Refining Cleanser+Scrub, which I got for just $4.23 after coupon. =D 

What new drugstore products have you tried, or want to try? Let me know in the comments. 


12 comments

  1. Oooh! The volumizing lash powder seems cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super messy! D: Cool concept though, I can't wait to test it out.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to try that shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the elf kabuki brush! It's the only one i use, so soft! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is by far the best kabuki I've tried so far! I can't believe how dense and soft and pretty it is!

      Delete
  4. that's the creepiest false lash packaging I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!I took a picture of Dean holding them in place of his eyes and its truly terrifying.

      Delete