My Lush Wishlist




Sometimes I feel like the only Blogger that isn't head over heels in love with Lush. There are a few Lush products that I can't live without, namely their Caca Rouge Henna Hair Color and Bubblegum Lip Scrub, but for the most part I view stuff from Lush as a luxury or treat. I could never justify spending what it would cost to have a full blown Lush stash. A lot of their products seem kinda gimmicky and overpriced to me, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try them! Here's whats on my Lush wishlist, in no particular order.

1. Snow Fair Shower Gel - $9.99
I hear that this shower gel, which is limited edition and comes out every holiday season, smells just like Bubblegum Lip Scrub, making it an instant want! 
2. FUN Soap - $6.95
I'm not sure what scent I'd buy, probably the pink one, but this soap sounds just like the name would imply. It can be used in a variety of ways, and you can mold it just like play dough. I still love playing with stuff in the bath, so this soap really appeals to my childish side. 
3. Happy Blooming Bath Melt - $6.95
I'm not gonna lie, I only want this because it has cherries on it. I've heard that this is getting discontinued, so this product has top priorities on my wish list. I wonder why its being done away with, it always seemed like one of Lush's popular products to me. 
4. Big Blue Bath Bomb - $6.40
This is one of Lush's bigger bath bombs for a fairly reasonable price. I love sea themed scents and anything blue, so Big Blue seems like the best bath bomb for me. 
5. Ice Blue Soap - $6.40
Once again, its blue. That's nearly enough to sell me, but the cool peppermint scent is enough to persuade me as well. I'm not too big on bar soaps though, so I'm not sure if I'll actually try it or not. 
6. Seanik Solid Shampoo Bar - $11.95
Oh a blue product that smells like the ocean and helps detangle hair? Yeah that's kinda necessary for me. I've heard nothing but good things about Lush's shampoo bars, so I'd like to give one a go some day.
7. Popcorn Lip Scrub - $8.95
Another limited edition holiday product, this one is brand new this year. Popcorn is a sweet and salty lip scrub that tastes like a favorite snack! I already love Lush's lip scrubs, so I might grab this before it goes away
8. Chocolate Whipstick - $7.25
This is an orange chocolate flavored lip balm that contains actual, legit chocolate. I don't need to explain myself. 
9. Jackie Oates Colour Supplement - $16.95
This seems like a really interesting product. Lush's Colour Supplements can be used straight out of the jar as foundation, or mixed in with your moisturizer for custom coverage. 
10. Ocean Salt - $21.95
Oh man. This stuff. A gentle sea salt scrub, I've sampled this product before and it worked wonders for my acne! I really want this, but $22 seems like so much for just a scrub. I plan to attempt to make it at home. 
11. Angels on Bare Skin  - $13.95
A Lush associate used this on my hands once and it made them feel so incredibly soft and smooth. I don't know if I'll ever splurge on it, but it really made an impression on me. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I just went to Lush last night. I like some of their products (bath bombs) but others I just can't justify the price for regular use. Its more of a treat for me. :)

    Mandy Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the sweet lips scrub...it smells like chocolate! I agree their products are pretty expensive for what they are. I have terrible acne right now so I might have to look into that scrub :( do you recommend anything cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Lips didn't really appeal to me. I really like Clean&Clear's Fruit Infusions scrub! It's gentle but effective, not sure how well it would work for treating acne though. Ocean Salt is good for treating acne because it has natural astringents in it like vodka and citrus juices.

      Delete
  4. I wasn't very impressed with Jackie Oates. It has really sheer coverage which I don't like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...