My Christmas Goodies+Merry Christmas to my Readers.




Hai guys. Merry Christmas. Thank you for being such wonderful, loyal readers. I hope everyone had a good holiday, regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or any other holiday. Tell me about your plans in the comments, I'd love to hear about them! My ex-roommate is coming over for dinner, I'm sure if you follow me on tumblr you heard about our shrimp situation. Otherwise, it's not too exciting of a day for us.

Here are my Christmas goodies if anyone is interested.
 My stuff from Deano. Some of it is stuff he brought over from Australia that I can't get here, others are things he let me pick out. 
 Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Concealer in 51. I've wanted both of these for a while, but as many of you know, Bourjois isn't available in America, and the Australian prices scare me off each time. 
 Bath&BodyWorks Sparkling Blackberry Woods Fragrance Mist
 Bath&BodyWorks Vanilla Bean Noel Shimmer Bubble Bath
 Two Max Factor Fantasy Fire Nail Polishes. These are super little.
 Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Lets Talk
Maybelline's newest mascara - The Rocket. So excited to try this stuff! 
Hard Candy Eye'm Tired Serum, my little sample is almost empty. 
 Mum got me several packs of stickers. LOOK AT THE TIE DYE DUCKS!!!
 Avon Nail Decals
And a set of Avon Naturals Pomegranate&Mango stuffs. :3 

Thank you Dean and Mum ^_^ I'm spoiled. 

Leave a Comment

  1. JELLY! I really want to try out the Borjois healthy mix and those Max Factor polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see what happens next time I'm in Aus. ;)

      Delete
  2. The best gifts were the ones I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I got that mascara for myself a couple days ago but I'm so sick I can't bring myself to wear makeup to try it :'( I'm glad you got that foundation! And those ducks are adorbs! I got my goodies and went back to bed for the day (which is why I'm up so late..wah)Welp Merry late Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to sort through my stash first before I open and try that mascara. =( I want to tear into it though. What goodies did you get, and Merry Christmas as well =D

      Delete
    2. Well I got a pretty jewelry box and kat von D's little saint quad and sephoras pantone universe pallette (my mom doesn't wear make up but she did good!)

      Delete
    3. Sounds nice! I saw AlluraBeauty's Pantone Palette swatches and it looks real nice!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They certainly did spoil me. :) I hope you had a good holiday.

      Delete
  5. DEM STICKERS

    I am excited to see your reviews on all these! (EVEN THE STICKERS ,jk)

    I got a magic bullet, some tacos shell holder things, a little wallet, sock monkey coin purse, candles, an electric tart warmer, some cheesy horror movies, and lots of hot coco! we all just went to my sister's yesterday and ate yummy finger foods and opened gifts :3 it was nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEM STICKERZ IS DA CUTESTT.

      And your Christmas sounds wonderful, Mariah! =D I'm glad it was so nice, and yay finally your magic bullet!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...