I Got a Christmas Present from Julep!

 Julep sent me a complimentary Maven Box as a Christmas gift. This was a gift, not sent to me for review or to sway me to promote their company. I have been sent products for review purposes, and I do promote their company. This was like a little thank you from the brand, which I highly appreciate. <3 Thanks, Julep. It as very unexpected. 
 You know, when I think of Julep and nail polish, I don't really think of Winston Churchill =P
 This is an American Beauty Maven Box. My box didn't contain anything a normal subscriber's wouldn't.
 Instant Foot Warming Scrub with Natural Pumice. This full size tube retails for $22, or $17.50 with the Maven Discount. 
 Two Julep Nail Vernis in Patti and Julia. These polishes are both really beautiful and unique, I don't have anything like either of them. Each bottle sells for $14. 
 A "Create Your Own Cabochon Ring". You're meant to paint the stone in this ring with any polish you like (of course Julep recommends their's) to create your own unique piece. While this isn't a ring I'd likely wear, I'll probably still paint it for fun =D 
Swatches of Julia and Patty. Julia is on the left, it's a purple with lots of gold shimmer. This kinda reminds me of Max Factor's Fantasy Fire. Patti is on the right. It's a sheer black with black and silver shimmer, which seems to be very trendy this time of year. 

If you're interested in subscribing to Julep's Maven Box, you can do so here through my referral link., or through Julep's website. Each Maven box costs $20/month but contains around $60 worth of product each month, with two guaranteed nail polishes. 

3 comments

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! Lucky girl, I hope I get one too!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! im a new follower!=) love your blog!

    hope you can follow me back

    x
    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete