December Favorites+Blogs of the Month




I have to say this month wasn't very exciting for me, beauty wise. I've been too focused on my boyfriend Dean being in to visit to do much. I barely touched any eyeshadow other than my Naked2, showered and sprayed myself with nothing but Vanilla Bean Noel, and only wore one nail polish all month. I'm going to analyze my favorites lists from the year past and come up with a favorites of the year tomorrow,so that will probably be more exciting than this list is. Do yinz ever get in a beauty rut like I did this month?


Makeup:
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Review
Starlet Cosmetics Eyeliner - Chocolate
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch - Review 
Benefit Sunbeam - Review 
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss - Dare Devil - Review 

Tools:
Real Techniques Shading Brush - Review
Avon Precision Grip Tear Drop Blender - Review
Avon Concealer Brush - Review
Almay Makeup Remover Sticks

Nails:
Julep Julia Nail Vernis - Review

Hair:
Couture Colour Pequi Oil - Review

Skincare:
Hard Candy Eye'm Tired Eye Depuffing Serum - Review 
Clean&Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Scrub - Review 
Olay Pore Refining Cleanser&Scrub - Review

Bath&Body:
Bath&BodyWorks Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel  - Review 
Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub - Review 

Scents:
Bath&BodyWorks Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist - Review

Sites:
Makeup Tips
Sequin Bows
Sluttier than Seguin
Make Up Only
Pink Lips Long Lashes
Bianca Bunny xoxo
Lovely Little Mice
Loves Lipsticks Lost

Other:
DEAN!
Boy Meets World
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Mario Kart
Snow Christmas Lights
Donut House Collection Chocolate Glaze Donut Coffee

Leave a Comment

  1. I didn't mean to cause a rut =[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok, I love you moar than makeup :3

      Delete
  2. i've been in a rut for the past couple of months! i've done a few crazy looks, but for the most part, I haven't even looked at my makeup :cc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks doesn't it? =( Hopefully you get back into it soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...