Wet n Wild Sparkle til Morning Tutorial #1




 My first of three tutorials for the Wet n Wild Sparkle til Morning Palette. This is barely a tutorial, more of a demo or example of what kind of look you can get from following the suggested placement of the shadows on the left side of this palette. So here we go.
 The shades we will be using. All pretty dupeable if you do not have this palette. Some quick swatches below:
Step 1: Prime the eyelids.

Step 2: Add a layer of white eyeshadow base to increase the vibrancy of the colors. This is totally optional. 

Step 3: Pat the left eyelid shade all over the lid. If you do not have this palette, use a camel or tan colored eyeshadow with a gold sheen. 

Step 4: Blend the orangey copper crease shade in the crease. 

Step 5: Highlight under the brow and blend out the edges of crease shade with the sheer, butter hued browbone shade.

Step 6: Line the upper lash line with a black gel or liquid eyeliner. I didn't wing it out at all today, but you can if you would prefer that. 

Step 7: Apply a bright blue eyeliner to the lower lash line to act as a base for the definer shade.

Step 8: Smudge the bright turquoise-blue definer shade along the lower lash line, over the similarly colored eyeliner.

Step 9: Line the waterline with a black pencil or gel eyeliner. This will really make the blue look more intense. 

Step 10: Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes. 
 That completes this super easy look you can create with the left side of Wet n Wild's new, limited edition Sparkle til Morning palette. This look is really wearable if you leave out the  blue liner, but I prefer it with it because it gives it a bright and bold boost. I completed the look with a coral blush, a bit of bronzer, and a glossy pink lip.I'll be posting the demo/tutorial for the other side of the palette tomorrow.
 Product List

Face
Rimmel Fix&Perfect Primer
BYS Age Defying Foundation - Ivory
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 10 
Avon Personal Match Pressed Powder - Ivory
ELF Natural Radiance Blush - Glow
Essence Bronzing Compact Powder - Bronzing Queen
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl

Eyes&Brows
ELF Eyelid Primer
NYX White Eyeshadow Base
Wet n Wild Sparkle til Morning Color Icon Palette
Be a Bombshell Eyeliner - Onyx
BYS Neon Eyeliner Pencil - Neon Blue
Avon Mega Impact Gel Eyeliner Pencil - Black Flash
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Lips
Covergirl TruShine Lipstick - Rosy Shine
Tools of the Trade

Bare Escentuals Full Coverage Kabuki
Essence Blush Brush
Avon Glow Bronzing Brush
ELF Total Face Brush
EcoTools Shade Brush
EcoTools Highlight Brush
ELF Blending Eye Brush
Gloss Professional Angled Eyeliner Brush
ELF Eyelash Curler
Forever21 Lash&Brow Tool

Leave a Comment

  1. I can't for the life of me find these palettes ANYWHERE! :( I've tried Walgreens, Fred Meyers, Rite Aid... they are no where to be found. I am a very sad makeup junkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they have CVS in Oregon? D:

      But mine were in a really weird place in the store, on the top of a shelf in the shampoo aisle. you have to search high and low.

      Delete
    2. Nope. No CVS. :( And Trust me... I've scoured EVERY inch of EVERY store. There aren't any pins on the NC interactive sighting map for Oregon so I'm just hoping that they haven't come quite yet...

      Delete
    3. We only have a few CVS too. I'm inclined to say that these are most easily found at CVS. That sucks, hopefully they make it out to Oregon soon. Mariah can't find any in Nebraska either, they seem more concentrated on the East Coast at the moment. Hopefully Wet n Wild is like, phasing them in slowly across the country or something.

      Delete
  2. This look is absolutely gorgeous and your camera captures it so beautifully <33 :) Can't believe how much your quality has improved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot! =D I'm glad you appreciate the new camera, I'm so happy to have it and be able to improve my blog!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic look and totally wearable for me even with the blue liner on the bottom lashline! I love the way this turned out on me. I wish I had purchased more of these palettes as back ups since they were limited edition. I can't wait to try out another look tomorrow! Thanks for the tutorials. I hope you will continue to do more looks from the drugstore palettes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...