Products I've Hit Pan On




Yesterday my fellow BeautyVIP Heather (LoveHeatherette) posted a video of the Products I've Hit Pan On tag, inspiring me to make this post. 
 Essence Shimmer Powder - Prettylicious. I've had this for about 1 1/2 years.
 Wet n Wild I Dream of Greenie Trio. I've had this for about 9 months. It cracked on one side in the middle green, but the dent on the other side is from actual use. 
 Essence Bronzing Compact in Bronzing Queen - You can't see the pan, but its there, covered by residual powder from using it today. I've had this for about 18 months as well. 
 ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Innocence. I had hit pan on it, then half of it cracked away. I've had this blush for 2 years.
 ELF Shimmer Palette. I've had this palette for about 18 months. This is probably going to be the first palette I've ever fulled finished. 
 Avon Personal Match Pressed Powder - Ivory. I've had this powder for probably about 2 1/2 years. This powder is so smooth and densely pressed, I only use the smallest amount of it each time I use it.
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad - Candy Sweets. I don't really use this quad anymore, its more of a sentimental thing that I hold on to. 

I tag everyone to do this post, because I think its interesting to see and compare what you've nearly finished.

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...