Post Your Opinions - Hair Oils




Hair Oils seem like one of the new big beauty trends. You can't go in an inch in any hair care aisle, high end or drugstore, without seeing several products touting the benefits of Argan oil or Moroccan oil. Some blow dries even come equipped with Argan oil now (I have no idea how that works). At first I wasn't wiling to buy into the hype, but after trying Couture Colour's Pequi Oil, my mind may have been changed. This stuff makes my hair very silky and smooth and not even a little bit greasy. It's hells expensive though, so I'm going to go on a quest to find an affordable hair oil at the drugstore, I know there are a few available. 

So have any of my readers tried any hair oils? Whats your general opinion? Does one work better for you than another? Let me know in the comments. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I love the way it smells, and it really has made my hair feel much silkier and smoother.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...