November Ipsy Bag




 My November Ipsy/MyGlam Bag just arrived. I got mine a little later than usual this month, but that's fine. Lets take a look. 
 Here's the bag. It's brown with gold detailing. Its a nice bag, just probably not something I'd use. 
 Goodies!
 Benefit They're Real! Mascara.  - $10 (30g) Full size -$23
This was this months either/or product. You either received this mascara or Chella's Clear Brow Gel. I wanted the brow gel, I already have a mini of They're Real! and I don't really like it. I'm going to put this in a future giveaway. This product alone is worth how much we paid for the bag. 

Here are claims:
they're real! beyond mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. The jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had! 


What else you need to know:

94% saw dramatic length & volume*
90% saw base-to-tip curl*
94% saw visible lift*
100% saw long-wearing results*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey


The Offer:

Free Mini Sugarbomb Blush with any $35 purchase. Use code IPSY
 theBalm's Meet Matte Eyeshadow - .9g (.03z) - $3.84 - full palette - $34.50

I believe we all got the same shade, Matt Batali, a matte brown with a grey tinge to it. The texture seems pretty nice and the pigmentation is good. I really love theBalm eyeshadows so I'm pleased to get one in this bag, I just find the color a little plain, I'm not really into browns. 
The Claims:
Matt Batali is just one of the nine shadows found in theBalm’s Meet Matte(e) compact palette (named after their favorite Matthews next door) which can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye. 
 The offer:
50% off the Meet Matt(E) palette - go to thebalm.com/IPSY50
 Nailtini Nail Lacquer - Millionaire - full size $13 

Once again we all got the same color for this product. Tini Beauty is a cocktail themed beauty brand that offers polishes, glosses, and eyeshadows. Millionaire is part of their Speakeasy collection.and is a beautiful gold glitter polish with green bar glitters throughout. I don't have any polishes with bar glitter in them, so this is pretty unique for me. This is my favorite product in the bag. 
 The Claims:
Introducing Millionaire nail lacquer from the new Nailtini “Speakeasy” Collection chosen specifically for the ipsy community. Millionaire spikes a base of rose gold micro-glitter with iridescent gold and teal tinsels for statement-making nails, whether worn alone or as a dazzling special-effect topcoat. The only line of lacquer developed to maximize the creativity of the user by "cocktailing" different shades, Nailtini serves up endless color possibilities with amazing performance, hip sensibility and tongue-in-cheek attitude. Always 3-free, made in the USA and never tested on animals.

The Offer:
25% off any Tini Beauty Purchase - use code IPSYGLAM
 Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil- 2.25 ml -$9, Full size -$18

A sheer berry color gloss, once again we all got the same shade. I can only hope that this gloss is half as good as the Buxom one they sent us a few months ago. The applicator is interesting and the texture seems good. I like the color, but I think it's a little strong for me, we'll see though. This gloss has a strong, sickeningly sweet scent that I don't like. Canadian Ipsy Subscribers did not get this product.
 The Claim:
Unleash your inner moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. The luscious marvelous Moxie lipgloss delivers vibrant sheer-to-medium color with a glistening mirror-like finish. Infused with natural ingredients, exotic oils, botanical extracts and antioxidants, the refreshing formula smoothes and hydrates lips for exceptional comfort without any stickiness or tackiness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex delivers strong antioxidant defense against environmental stressors, so you’re ready for anything—and everything. 

The Offer:
10% off BareMinerals. This can be used in Bare Minerals Boutiques as well, but you still need to get the code off their website. I believe each code is personalized so I won't be sharing it. 
Starlet Cosmetics Eye Pencil - Chocolate - Full Size - $11

Once again, I'm not really into browns, but I'll still give this eyeliner a shot. It really seems..mediocre. The texture, pigmentation, and color are all really basic and the packaging is a little bit meh. 
The Claim:
These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip. 

The offer:
20% off any Starlet order - use code ipsy20


Total Bag Value:
$46
+
$20 Just Fab Coupon 

Not bad at all, Ipsy. I'm not as impressed by this bag as I have been lately, but it's still good. The products are a little bit boring though. I'm not genuinely excited about anything other than the Nailitini lacquer. 

What did you get in your November Ipsy Bag? 

Leave a Comment

  1. Replies
    1. Dean, it's Matt Batali not Matt Burrows. No one wants an eyeshadow named after him. ew.

      Delete
  2. AHH!!! u got the benefit mascara!!! lucky lady! i got the lash gel LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANTED THE BROW GEL. D: you're the lucky one.

      Delete
  3. This bag was okay to me (I'm still waiting to receive a blush sample <3). I received the brow gel, which I had been meaning to pick up so I am happy with it. I would have loved to receive the mascara, but I am glad that you got it, seeing as of previously I had only noticed "new" subcribers saying they received it, so I'm glad IPSY stuck to their word and also sent the mascara to their previous subscribers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice products. I really want to try that mascara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...