Wet n Wild Sparkle til Morning Palette Swatches+First Impression

 Sparkle 'til Morning. Out of the three limited edition Wet n Wild palettes, this is the one I wanted most. I love Wet n Wild neutrals and the addition of a bright blue really excited me! I'm really pleased with the palette over all, they all have great texture and pigmentation, it's a very consistent palette. All the shadows have a metallic or frosty finish. Here are the swatches, you can click to enlarge. 
The swatches are done over ELF Eyelid Primer, applied with the ELF Eyeshadow Brush. 

Which shade is your favorite? Least? 
Personally I'm in love with the blue and orangey bronze shades! Not a fan of the deep brown, it's like the one in the Comfort Zone palette, powdery and overly pigmented. Hopefully it won't get everywhere and ruin the palette the way the one in Comfort Zone did. 

10 comments

  1. I want this palette so bad!! I love this blue color, so pretty. I don't actually own a lot of Wet n Wild palettes but I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A lot of the colors are super similar and I probably own dupes for every single shade.
    Will that keep me from buying it though? Nope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that they're really common, similar shades, but that makes creating a look super easy for lazy people or makeup noobs. I'm the former. =D

      Delete
  3. Oh, and speaking of dupes, the right eyelid shade reminds me a lot of UD Half Baked. Hmmm... I wonder... (even though I already have 4 pans of Half Baked).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever looking to share one of those Half Bakeds..I'm open. Just puttin' it out there.

      Delete
  4. I own both this and the urban decay get baked palette. While they're not dupes, the gold through the teal are all really similar.

    ReplyDelete