Target Fall Beauty Bag




 My first and last Target Beauty Bag. As most of you probably know Target offered several thousand bags of free samples. I finally snagged one...the last one. They've discontinued the beauty bag service. That's ok though, I'm not very impressed..
 An animal print makeup bag from Soho. This is actually a nice bag with a cool texture. 
 oh look everything is a sample packet. woot... =\
 Jergens Daily Moisturizer for dry skin. I've never been a Jergens fan, I don't like how their products smell. 
 Clear Scalp&Hair Total Therapy Shampoo&Conditioner. No. Stop sending me this. I've received more samples of this shampoo and conditioner than I care to mention. I've even gotten free full size bottles. Everyone seems to love this hair care line, but it ruins my color. 
 L'Oreal EverCreme Sulfate Free Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing Masque. I think I'll actually try these. 
 Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer. This is the smallest sample, unfortunately. I'm really disappointed at how small this sample is because it was the one I was most excited about. Pixi appeals to me, but its far too expensive for my tastes. 
 Fekkai Glossing Shampoo&Conditioner. Oh look...more hair stuff. I look forward to using these though, my hair's been a little dull lately. 
The highlight of the bag, the coupon book. There are actually lots of excellent coupons in this booklet, I plan to use most of them. There are some that are relevant to my mum's interests as well.

I'm pretty disappointed by Target's Fall Beauty Bag honestly. Too much hair care products. At least the coupons are fabulous and the bag is nice, not that I need more makeup bags. Its not bad for being free, but I'm not wowed. Did you get this bag? What products are you looking forward to using? 

Leave a Comment

  1. oh well that sucks. the summer one was so much better if i remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was! i think there was even a full size product in it, but i don't remember what it was. :( so jelly of those that got it.

      Delete
  2. This reminds me a lot of the last one. Frankly, I'm not sad to see it go since the last 2 have been so crappy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Right? I'd be legit mad if it was something I paid for.

      Delete
  4. Hi I saw your blog on Brightside Beauty blog hop and just had to follow! I know you wrote in this post there was an excess of hair care- but def try the Clear Scalp and Hair therapy! I love it so much, it's changed my life lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :). The Clear Scalp&Hair Therapy changed my life too..by washing all the color out of my hair in just a few uses :( I've gotten so many samples of that shampoo/conditioner and i just cant use it :( It made my hair so soft though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...