Haul ft. Benefit and Some Other Stuff




 Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo&Conditioner - 2/$5 with a coupon. Bought at Walmart. :) 
 Bath&BodyWorks brand new scent Forever Red! I got a mini of the Eau de Toilette for $1.49 (It cost $5, but I had a giftcard). 
 Maybelline's FitMe Powder in 110. This was "free". I returned my old compact because it was kinda icky, the glue had leaked around the product. This is my new one. 
 Freeman's Purifying Clay Acai Mask - $2.99 w/coupon. 
 And they were BOGO, so this Revealing Peel Off Mask was free! 
 So was this mini Benefit They're Real! mascara, which I've wanted to try forever. Why'd I get it free?
I bought the Sexy Stowaways kit for $34, qualifying for a gift with purchase (the mini mascara). I bought this kit because it had my favorites from the Sexy Six kit, and 4 new products I wanted to try. 

All up I spent about $60, not bad considering I had a $50 gift card. :3 

Leave a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...