Post Your Opinions: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Foundation

I haven't tried Revlon's Whipped Cream Foundation yet, but I've had requests to, so I thought I'd ask for my reader's opinions on it before I invest up to $13 on it. I've heard loads of great stuff about it, nothing bad actually, other than the high for drugstore price tag. The packaging is very heavy and reminiscent of something Chanel would make. Have you tried Revlon's Whipped Cream Foundation? Do you want to? Let me know your opinions =D

photo from revlon.com

6 comments

  1. I love the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation! It blends effortlessly just using my fingers and no brush necessary so it's one of those foundations that I use if I'm in a hurry but I believe it broke me out but I'm not too sure. Lately, I've been stressed and haven't been getting enough sleep so that maybe the factor of my breakouts. I'd say give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through the blog hop, following you now.

    Follow back, if you like.
    xx

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it quite a bit. It's very different from other drugstore foundations, and the texture is just dreamy. It's not the same as liquid ColorStay, but it is very longwearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a mouse, and it's not a liquid! It's exactly what the packaging says it is 'Whipped Creme'. It's lasted me 8 hours and more, sweat and all. I actually found a 5 dollar off coupon on all revlon foundations, so look through this past sunday's paper and see if you find anything. :3 I also thought CVS was having a sale on revlon, so double check that if you do decide to get it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! tried it with different brushes but fingers works best.

    ReplyDelete