Most Worn Tag




I was tagged by a couple people via comments and on tumblr. :3

Tag Questions:

1) Most worn nail polish
Circus By Andreas Choice Nail Color - Spectacle

2) Most worn hair product
Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream

3) Most worn bag
Brand unknown, price unknown. I got it at Target when I was like 14. It's usually my winter bag, but I spent most of my summer in winter, so...this one.

4) Most worn shoes
Little Black flats from American Apparel. They were like $14 at Payless. I got them about a year and a half ago. They're a size 5.

5) Most worn accessories
My cherry necklace. Dean swiped it from his sister and sent it to me back when we first started liking each other, long before we met irl. I wear this necklace every day.


6) Most worn clothing item
Black denim shorts from Wet Seal. I have 2 pairs of these. Please excuse the spaghetti sauce stain, it was really good and I couldn't help myself. Wet Seal sells these every summer I think, for $9.99. My pairs are a size 7.


7) Most worn foundation
Maybelline FitMe 110

8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer
Blush - Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - Candy Coral
Bronzer: Essence Bronzing Compact - Bronzing Queen

9) Most worn lip product
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Rendezvous

10) Most worn mascara
Max Factor False Lash Effect or Maybelline Mega Plush

11) Most worn eyeshadow
 NYX Taupe

I tag anyone who wants to do this :3

Leave a Comment

  1. I think I might do this TAG as a video tomorrow :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll do this as a video tag as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i am also doing this tag as a video too! lol! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dearest Mary, you run a great blog! I'm doing this tag tomorrow, would you please come to my blog and check it out?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...