Swap Goodies from Mariah!

I just got some goodies from my buddy Mariah from Makeup with Mariah. Here's what she gave me:
 A beautiful watermelon card, sealed in a neon yellow envelope with a precious kitty cat holding it shut :3
 Two ELF Quads, Teal Dream and Day to Night. I already have Teal Dream, but it's my favorite ELF Quad. Day to Night is one I'd considered buying. I included swatches below.
 Dr. Jart BB Cream
Likewise SPF 50 Daily Skincare Moisturizer
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint 
 Betsey Johnson Too Too Eau de Parfum sample. I really like this!
 Hard Candy Glow all the Way in Dollface. It's a highlighter. I'm kinda highlighter addicted.
 TheBalm Stainiac Cheek and Lip Tint - Beauty Queen. I'm so thankful that she sent me this, I was so jealous when everyone got it in the Birchboxes.
 Blender Cleanser - for cleaning Beauty Blenders, which I don't have but want, and makeup brush. 
ELF Day to Night Quad. No base, primer, or anything. 

5 comments