Out with the Old - September 2011




Products I've finished or thrown away in the month of September.

Avon Naturals Pomegranate and Mango Antibacterial Hand Soap*

Avon Naturals Body Lotion - Sea

Aveeno Nourish+Shine Shampoo & Conditioner - I really liked this shampoo/conditioner but it caused me to get acne on my shoulders. I finished both and won't repurchase. I plan to still use the leave in treatment, unless I also react to it.

Clean&Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub - Review

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara - Black. - I prefer Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length+Strength Complex*

Bonne Bell Liplix Moisture+Shine Lip Gloss - The Last Strawberry - melted.

* plan to repurchase or already had backup.

Leave a Comment

  1. I will get you 5 new strawberry lipglosses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...