Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara Review

Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara is a mascara that promises to lengthen and define lashes..one by one. And it keeps that promise well.  I purchased my tube at Giant Eagle for $7.99
I love Maybelline's Volume Express line. I've tried most of the range and am rarely disappointed. One by One is no exception. In my opinion the Volume Express line gets better with every new mascara they release and this is the best one yet.
One by One comes in a coral tube with aqua letters. The tube is the classic Volume Express shape. But what's really special about the packaging is the brush. Its a rubber brush with a kind of oval shape. It's widest in the middle and is slightly rounded at the tip. The bristles seem to be the same length all the way around the brush and  and are a medium length. Like Maybelline claims, the bristles do catch the lashes, separating and defining them and adding a fair good amount of length at the same time.
This mascara can give a very natural but defined look with one coat, or a dramatically defined and lengthened look with two.
There's no smudging, flaking or irritation with this mascara. Today I've had it on for nearly 12 hours and it still looks good as new. Also my eyelashes aren't itchy, which can be a problem I have if I leave certain mascaras on too long. I like how this mascara feels. Its light enough that my lashes feel bare.
This mascara removes easily with makeup remover, but is pretty water resistant otherwise, like most Maybelline mascaras.
This is my new go-to daily mascara, replacing Great Lash. I'll definitely be repurchasing. I think this mascara can be very versatile and is a good value. I'll definitely be repurchasing.

1 comment:

Be nice. Don't use my comments as advertising space. Please don't ask for a follow back, I check every blog that follows me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...